iCal is a standard calendar format compatible with most calendar applications. You can download the iCal file, then import it to your application, or subscribe to the calendar as a feed (we will update it regularly).
iOS (iPhone) Users
iOS users can subscribe to this calendar from their devices direct! Simply follow the steps below. (Note: Additional data charges may be incurred.)
1. Tap “Settings” on the Home screen
2. Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
3. Select “Add Account…”
4. Select “Other”, then “Add Subscribed Calendar”
5. Enter the URL below in “Server”, then tap “Next”
6. Tap “Save” to finish and the events will be added automatically!
Generally speaking, Android users can subscribe to the iCal using Google Calendar and then synchronise it to their mobile devices as follows:
1. Login to Google Calendar with the Google Account used for synchronising the mobile device
2. Click the down arrow beside the “Other calendars” on the left hand side of the Google Calendar and select “Add by URL”
3. Enter the URL of Beyond Insights Event Calendar:
4. Click “Add Calendar” and the subscription will be completed on Google Calendar
5. Open the calendar in the mobile device and tap “Sync” (Note: Additional data charges may be incurred.)
6. Select “Beyond Insights Event Calendar” in the “Calendars” in the “Settings” and tap “Done”. The holidays will then be added automatically!
(Note: As the performance of different brands and versions of operating systems of mobile devices may differ, please refer to your device user manual if you encounter any problems in the settings or synchronisation of your calendar.)